Infinity IT Solutions are an expanding IT Managed Service provider based in Staffordshire, we have an extremely exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Formed in 2009, the business has established itself as a leader with its forward thinking and customer focused approach and are now looking to developing its sales strategies with a Marketing Manager. The role will oversee our campaigns, mastermind the promotion of our products and services as well as governing Social media in conjunction with market research and trends. The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues across the business as well as managing external relationships for some key aspects of the role. This opportunity provides the candidate with an excellent base to shape their future career, and will be part of the Operational Management Team in what will be a key role for the business.
About the Role
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define target audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
- Writing proofreading creative copy for all marketing collateral.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Updating databases and using CRM system.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur. managing campaigns on social media.
- Manage outbound telemarketing relationship including performance monitoring.
- Production of company Presentations
- Previous experience essential.
- Good Teamwork Skills – Self-motivated. Enthusiastic, can do attitude. Fast Learner.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, engaging and responsive.
- Networking ability – the ability to listen and ask engaging questions.
- Adaptability – ability to adapt to change and ensure the business remains relevant.
- Sets and Maintains high standards of work performance – Strong attention to detail
- Creativity and writing skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to effectively prioritise workloads
- Commercial awareness
Additional experience would be beneficial
- Video Editing
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Google
- Final Cut Pro
- All Microsoft applications
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- “People First” Training Program
If you are excited by the prospect of joining our team please visit our website www.infinityit-solutions.com for more information regarding our company. If you feel you are suitable for our Marketing Manager position, please apply now with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org